Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting ready yet still no news

Will is so amazing. He took the bed he built several years ago and made it into a 3 bed bunkbed. Some friends we knew were selling some boys bedroom bedding and accessories for dirt cheap and it blends in perfectly with what we already had.


Some other friends of ours gave us this beautiful bedding for the girls. They both will sleep like princesses. Thanks Laura! BTW, Bella's bed has a trundle so it will be perfect for Jesula; although, I have a feeling they will be sleeping together for a while :-).

We were amazed when we went into the attic and took all the boxes down. I had no idea that I had stored enough clothes for both of them. Some of these clothes I don't even remember having. They are set . . . at least for now.


This is the boys closet ~ Wilkenson's clothes are in the middle ~ I am going to have to get creative with how I keep them separate but organized. Just thankful that they are washed and put up!

2 comments:

AprilC said...

The rooms look awesome! I would love to see photos of your kids at home!

Tonya said...

I'm getting a nervous stomach reading this today. Sooo soon. I'm anxious for you! Yippee!! You know we will all be shedding tears when you get them.